"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He resigned from his executive post in 1972, but remained on the company board.
- Besides, most of the key executive posts in the provinces are held by them.
- In 1920s he held a number of executive posts and attended officer's school.
- He served in executive posts responsible for, at various times, development, planning, recruitment and new technology.
- Here is a classic case: Let's say there are three contenders for the chief executive post.
- The chief executive post has been vacant since October 1987.
- He gave up the chairmanship, his last executive post, in 1979.
- He also hinted the chairman and chief executive posts might be split.
- These would include such jobs as police officer, judge or state minister, together with certain top executive posts in the public administration.
- Congress would control the executive posts of president and vice-president in 39 districts.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.