"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "General," he said without turning away from his post, "I think you should look at this."
- But away from his post he is a shy man.
- The man who had stood at the door earlier changed positions again, moving another three or four meters away from his original post.
- Bribing can be used to make certain guards go away from their post.
- Later, the risk of being away from his post became part of the attraction.
- "I'm sorry I was away from my post," he said instantly.
- Because he was either away from his post or unconscious, then.
- Stebbins was away from his post for a few minutes, he's admitted it.
- He refused to let himself be drawn away from his post.
- Paul had sensed his mother come up beside him away from her post guarding the door.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.