"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When the 1906 San Francisco earthquake and fire hit, the store was at 236 Post Street.
- He strolled down the corridor toward Post Street.
- The address on his driver's license is for a men's shelter on Post Street.
- In the mall at 1737 Post Street, (415) 922-0337.
- From 1909 through the end of his career he maintained an office at 68 Post Street in San Francisco.
- On January 2, 1893 the club opened its first permanent clubhouse on Post Street.
- It is also known as 350 Post Street and the Qantas Building.
- The hotel is on Post Street, a block from Union Square.
- Pensione International (415-775-3344), 805 Post Street, has 49 rooms, 15 with bath.
- It corresponds with the former Post Street's south of Yagüez River section.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.