"like" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I didn't used to like it all that much, but then something happened.
- I used to like it when he takes his head off!
- Which, actually, was one of the things Tucker used to like about him.
- I read a couple of poems you used to like.
- "We used to just like to sit and watch the people go by," he said.
- You know, he always used to like to stroke my hair.
- I used to like to leave a little bit by surprise and not do as much.
- Kids used to like to throw things at us in those days.
- Hey, whatever happened with that girl you used to like at school?
- "Jackson used to like for me to read it to him."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.