"like" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Although her husband runs a railway, she likes a day out on a boat or in their car.
- Kuang is here and we'd like him out on the boat.
- "There's nothing to see anymore, and I don't like it out here in the dark."
- People like you don't get what it's really like out here.
- "I don't like it out here, especially after the sun has gone down."
- "I liked the quiet out on the sea," he said.
- "Jack will do for now, and I like it out here well enough."
- "I change the accessories several times a year because I don't like everything out at once," he said.
- "I'd like you out by the end of the week."
- If you don't mind now, I would like the light out.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.