"like" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I didn't like his voice any better than his smile.
- But she liked the girl's voice, its respect and gentleness.
- Rael heard Page on the radio and liked her voice.
- She didn't know what he was talking about, but she liked his voice.
- He likes her voice and it really does something to him.
- I just didn't like my voice on that particular song.
- A teacher liked his voice and encouraged him to try out for a play.
- "They don't like my voice," she told her new friend.
- I don't like my voice going into that box, you know?
- Their first words to each other were "I like your voice."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.