"like" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He'd never liked data work, never liked space or ships.
- "For somebody who likes nature, the outdoors and space between their neighbor's property, Stony Point is the place to come," he said.
- Sharing a house there, she says, showed her that she would like "big house living," and communal space.
- I like open space, but there really isn't room for it around here.
- Mr. DiGiglio said the firm would like less but more efficient space.
- I don't like the sea any more than I like space.
- I'm on my own but I like space.
- "I like space out in front of me."
- He likes open space, foxes and farming, which the Connolly family has been doing in California since the 1870's.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.