"like" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He liked everything about the university except the students.
- I had found nothing in him to like except his tenderness for Deedra.
- "None of the older people liked it, except the boys' parents."
- Ben liked everything about Festival except the annual family dinner.
- It wasn't cool to like anything too much, except yourself.
- I like none of it, except some of my own.
- "I like just about everything I meet, except maybe some clouds."
- Call me anything you like, except a god.
- And not one of us liked it, except perhaps little Nina, who was too young to know.
- She liked that above all things except the ultimate act.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.