"like" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She was the only one of the four who truly liked to tour and to meet audience members one-on-one.
- Regis truly liked the man, yet he was always careful not to fall into a situation that left him vulnerable.
- She truly liked to tour and to meet audience members one-on-one.
- On occasion, I had wondered whether the people here truly liked me.
- In fact, she had made herself truly liked by the crew, to limit any conflicting interaction.
- "I would truly like to know," she said with feeling.
- He truly liked you, which is rare for a familiar- Perhaps too much.
- K - 1 month 14 days ago In order to "find" love, one must truly like who they are as a person.
- He truly liked Judy's parents and they seemed to like him.
- I should truly like to hear from the beginning.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.