"like" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He had nothing against the German, couldn't help liking him in some ways.
- "He was a very good man, sir; I could not help liking him."
- So proud, he thought again, but I can't help liking him.
- He was a rather difficult child, but one couldn't help liking him.
- She couldn't help liking Elizabeth, for the little girl said such funny things, and was so serious about everything.
- "She can be a monkey but you can't help liking her!"
- And, to make it worse still, I can't help liking the young man.
- It was her honest impression that nobody could help liking the boy.
- He could not help liking the tall, graceful young man who was standing by him.
- I could not help liking him on some levels.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.