"like" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I myself don't like some people's work and love that of others.
- And some who liked his work still didn't like him.
- He was a man who liked his work very much, and little else.
- "I like hard work and taking the long road," he said.
- He does not like his work but sees no alternative.
- You don't like my work, tell Steve to fire me.
- Because the company wants you full time, it clearly likes your work.
- Management also likes his work in the few games he has appeared.
- As a critic once put it, there are some people who want to like her work more than they do.
- Shaw is the better artist because you really like his work.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.