"like" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Transfer all the thoughts and images you like into a notebook.
- Perhaps he would like to peek into my reference books.
- I never got a chance to pursue the subject; Mary did not like digging into the past.
- Afterwards I like an outing, maybe into a local town or, better still, to the sea.
- He did not like the idea of her coming into this big house alone late at night.
- But that didn't mean he liked such a plunge into the unknown.
- It's a small town and I like to nose into other people's business.
- "I don't like the making of Nancy into only an extra figure at parties," she said.
- There was nothing he liked better than diving into the action.
- He did not like the mortal prying into his business.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.