"like" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I go into that place I like so much: under the white light."
- I do like their under the building, shady parking lots.
- She liked the hard feel of the wood under her back.
- He liked being outdoors under a hot sun, after too many months at desk and bench.
- I'd like it on one of those little wooden things under glass in my room.
- "Hell, I don't like abortion under the best of circumstances, remember?"
- And the conductor should like listeners under 12 (they can tell).
- He liked the feel of the fur under his fingers.
- I particularly liked the part about the key under the doormat.
- The patrons of the bar did not like a wave under their feet.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.