"like" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In Europe we tend to like women who are more feminine.
- They tend to like each other, but not really in a romantic way.
- We tend to like our characters, and I think they know that.
- But then I tend to like the vintage look and it works quite well on me.
- Being an angel I tend to like everyone, even the bad ones.
- She tends to like anyone who shows an interest in math.
- "One of the things the media tend to like is when people fight," he said.
- For various reasons discussed here, we tend not to like this system.
- The older women, over 40, tend not to like the video screens.
- "I tend not to like to eat my words later on," she said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.