"like" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I would dearly like for once not to have to leave.
- Oh no, nothing changed, though I would dearly like it to, she thought.
- He would dearly like to do lots of things with her.
- "I would dearly like to be in on that conversation."
- "I should dearly like to see the old fellow again," he said.
- I would dearly like to know why they let you live.
- She would have dearly liked to put her head on his chest.
- What I'd dearly like to know is why they did it to you.
- I would dearly like to know the results of their interaction.
- But I would dearly like to know what, if anything, they have found out.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.