"like" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This attractive black-white mammal widely liked by people and already become a symbol of conservation efforts.
- He is an honor-roll student, widely liked by his classmates.
- The winners also benefited from candidates who were not widely liked in their own parties.
- He was invited to all the parties, such as we could afford, and he was widely liked.
- As a professor and administrator Killing was widely liked and respected.
- Widely liked and respected, she was buried rich and popular with full honours.
- Lagoona is widely liked by the student body for her kindness and good advice.
- His tournament reports were widely liked for their regard to detail and emotion.
- North, Tom - an easy going prefect who is widely liked for his good nature.
- Parizeau, still a widely liked figure, was elected to replace him as party leader on March 19, 1988.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.