"like" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They don't like anything cooler than 50 degrees at night and 65 during the day.
- I'd like to share a revelation that I've had, during my time here.
- Also, I did not like the demeanor of the prisoner during his trial.
- I do not like fussy clothes during the day because they get in my way.
- We get some locals who don't like the lines during the day.
- "We don't like it during the day and business hours," he added.
- But if you'd like to come back this evening, during visiting hours, she'll be able to see you then.
- He had grown to like this feisty team leader during their short time together.
- Students will be able to go wherever they would like during this time.
- Yet many employees who choose hybrid plans do not like them, especially during their first year or two as members.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.