"like" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A handful of critics liked the book despite some reservations.
- That is why I like him, despite his multitudinous faults.
- He grinned at Ornathia, whom he'd come to like despite himself.
- I liked her a lot despite the fact that she was an "enemy".
- I'll admit to liking the game despite the memory aspect, rather than because of it.
- Actually, I like the first version better, despite your improved targeting.
- He liked having her here with him, despite the danger to her.
- All the other characters seem to like him, despite their own conflicts amongst themselves.
- She liked older houses, despite the sometimes awkward room arrangements.
- She liked him, too, despite his eccentricities, sometimes even because of them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.