"like" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He's a useful fellow, and well liked among the new members.
- However, he was well-behaved in class and well liked among his peers at school.
- The lines can be shared out in any way you like among those characters.
- But he is not the only one who liked working among great works of art.
- Because of her deep religious interest, she was not well liked among her classmates.
- The association would like a study of poverty among the elderly.
- How many of us are beginning to like individuals among our subjects?
- He liked that about Amalda, among a thousand other things.
- In the process, a split appeared within the movement, never too large or well liked among the literati to begin with.
- Professor Crane, on the other hand, was generally well liked among students.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.