"like" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Ideally we would like to film the sequence at around 2.30 pm on 13 June.
- I liked the feel of the air around her.
- There's a place you'd like just around the corner, all oak beams and stuff.
- Ma wasn't used to much, but she liked flowers around her and trees.
- "I like to monkey around outside in good weather," he says.
- She was a witch who liked noise and people around her.
- She liked the feel of his arms around her, and pressed close.
- Tourists also like to cycle around the countryside or the city.
- Even so, Mykel didn't like the idea of spending too much time around the captain.
- And she always has one man or another; they like me around even less.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.