"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She led him to a small window in the near wall.
- He started for his car, but instead walked to a window.
- Finally along with some other patients I came to a window.
- So I went to my window and looked out over the city.
- Going to the window she looked out at the street below.
- She got off the bed, went back to the window and looked down.
- Coming to the window on the south side of the room, she looked out.
- He walked over to the window again and looked out.
- She got up without a word and walked to the window.
- And maybe she was right He stood, then went to the window, looking out.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.