"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Bill sat at the far end of the room, just* beyond the window.
- Beyond him, and through the window, I could see the dark forest.
- He looked away, his eyes focused on the street beyond the window.
- She turned to look at the grounds beyond the window.
- I leaned over to see what held his attention beyond the window.
- She stood, her eyes fixed on some point beyond the window.
- It was dark beyond the windows when she opened her eyes.
- He heard water running in the sink beyond the open window.
- His eyes were very dark, darker than the night beyond the window.
- The street beyond his window was always quiet and empty.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.