"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Sashes were to be taken out, and replaced with windows corresponding with the character of the building.
- In the 1990s, the windows on the second floor were replaced with windows that could be opened.
- The original arched windows were replaced with smaller, Georgian windows at some point.
- Instead of restoring the original windows, they have been replaced with windows displaying modern art.
- Early trainsets had opening windows, but these were subsequently replaced with sealed windows.
- He replaced the canvas with bed frames, doorways, windows or simply the gallery itself.
- The window arches of the basement were replaced with rectangular windows.
- The great window at the north end of the northern transept was built in, and replaced with several smaller windows.
- Around 1929 the compartment doors, however, were replaced by two fixed lights, and later with single large windows.
- In 2002, the school received a retrofit when the louvers on the south side of the building were replaced with conventional windows.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.