"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I made quite sure of him, before looking toward the broken window.
- They had come to the lower floor and to the broken window.
- The police said they did not know if he saw the broken window.
- At the back of the house, they found a broken window.
- Three more of them came in through the broken window.
- They passed the broken window at ground level that he had used to get inside before.
- "Was there a broken window in the back of the house?"
- In the kitchen, Mike left money for the broken window.
- "We have to wait for more than a broken window."
- Then he looked through the broken windows to the west.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.