"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We had to call out the fire department; and they came down and put a stream through the window.
- That's it now put your foot right through the window.
- To demonstrate the fact, he put his hand through the window himself.
- They put water through the window and then got the door down, just knocked it down.
- One officer put his hand through the broken window to unlock the front door.
- Somebody else must have put it near my bed through the window.
- He was shouting, the door is opened, somebody puts a rifle barrel through the window.
- I got out, put my head back in through the open window.
- "The police put his gun through the window and shot his brains out," she said.
- We put a peeper through the window last night, and there was Vorneen.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.