"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Another is a cabin on a lake with glowing windows and a chimney puffing smoke from the fireplace below.
- Through a glowing window he sees Kate and Anna, together with various of their friends and relations.
- Linda gestured towards the glowing windows of the station.
- She slid from the bed, crossed to the glowing window and parted the gauze curtains.
- I was acutely aware of the glowing windows behind me.
- A few faces hurried to glowing windows and looked after us, but none came out.
- He pointed to the glowing windows of Flarman's study.
- Cries of relief, soon turning to anger, came out of the abruptly opened door and glowing windows.
- A turn brought them face to face with a tall building, its facade studded with glowing windows.
- Four steps below Passers-by pause to muse At our glowing window.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.