"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We didn't put anything on the windows.
- He stopped a blockand a half away and put the glasses on the windows above the laundromat.
- They put a chain on the front door and bolts on the ground-floor windows.
- Then I walked around the house and put vibration microphones on the downstairs windows.
- Since a lot of killings have occurred in people's homes, my father has also put barriers on all the windows and doors.
- "If we lose, you can put curtains on the windows and hang up the Christmas lights."
- You want to put new locks on the other windows or just this?
- Then crime was so low there was no need to put bars on the windows.
- For that reason the army "sealed" their house: cemented over the door and put metal plates on the windows.
- When people move into a house and put curtains on the windows, that's probably the first impulse toward art.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.