"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In one "Twilight" image, a middle-aged pregnant woman, is seen from inside a house through a window framed with white curtains.
- Just as I, turned out the light to go to bed-his face leered at me through the window, framed in the moonlight.
- The general form of the former door was conserved, with two windows at level, framed by two columns.
- The highlight was the window, framed by floor-length green drapes.
- Circular windows, framed in wood, are inserted within the arch.
- Most of the text was then cut out, creating the effect of a window partly framed in type.
- The ground level contains retail space with large windows still framed by the original decorative metal work.
- The other had a smaller doorway, with an arched window framed by narrow columns.
- I look out windows framed by authentic, not synthetic, lace.
- The window, framed by flowing draperies, is covered with chicken wire.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.