"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Stephen Sondheim conceived his stage works as musicals, not operas.
- He began several stage works during the 1870s.
- This ballet was produced in 1827 at the height of a fashion for stage works incorporating somnambulism.
- The early stages of the placenta, which exchanges nutrients from your body for waste products produced by the baby, are visible and working.
- Ibert's stage works similarly embrace a wide variety of styles.
- Similarly, the spinning stage worked its way deeper into the narrative.
- In some cases the smaller stage has worked in a company's favor.
- The first stage of their plan had worked.
- Street scenes were popular in Elizabethan plays partly because the stage worked so well for them.
- If stage 1 breathing is no longer working for you, move to stage 2.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.