"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The first and second stages gave the power to lift the rocket off the Earth.
- A primitive stage of our development has now given way to a civilized era.
- At that time, we were in the fourth stage of our study giving the final examinations.
- The stage gave an unusual intimacy to the address.
- The stage gives valuable information for the prognosis and management of the particular cancer.
- Each stage gave either large or small cars a disadvantage.
- While this stage of computing hasn't given us the ideal program, if offers something to appeal to most tastes.
- For instance, you have just deduced that the third stage really does give the direction.
- That manic stage during the first month could give depressed people the energy to carry through with a suicide plan.
- A third stage soon after would give this bank full control over a common currency.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.