"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Aguilera gets ready in the backstage area, and then comes up the stage performing along with the song.
- The 20-year-old was on stage performing a magic show when the ship ran aground.
- In 2009, she returned to the stage performing in her native Dublin to rave reviews.
- She has also appeared with them on stage performing the song.
- She spent her last few years on the stage performing at the Berlin State Opera and the Oper Frankfurt.
- Second, Mattie wanted the band to use their time on stage performing to minister to the audience.
- McRae also praised her humbleness, noting that she was "actually excited about being on stage performing for her fans, rather than a pop diva."
- Artist Yehunie Belay was on stage performing for his fans consecutively for two days.
- As the "movie" starts, Knowles is seen on stage performing with a band playing instruments to the song.
- When the video ends, Cher appears on stage performing "All I Really Want to Do", which she explains was her first hit record.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.