"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So why was he even considering a visit to the box across the stage?
- Then a Met official invited people to take a walk across the stage.
- There was no help for it; he had to call across the stage.
- He walked across the stage and looked out over the crowd.
- They race across the stage and roll about the floor.
- We could hear each person's name as they walked across the stage.
- The sounds could therefore be moved around the audience, rather than just across the front stage.
- Events passed across the stage the way thoughts pass through the mind.
- I stare across the stage and she's looking back at me.
- Then she had to run across the stage on her own.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.