"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At Luna Stage, unfortunately, only two of the players are able to rise to the occasion.
- The play is being performed at the Luna Stage.
- The play was also produced at Luna Stage in Montclair.
- Luna Stage describes its current "Godot" as "hilarious and terrifying."
- Ms. Dukakis was a board member of Luna Stage for a year, and has directed occasionally at the theater.
- IF Luna Stage is going to be known as a theater of social consciousness, where does Beethoven fit in?
- IN its four seasons, Luna Stage has suffered the slings and arrows of mistaken identity.
- In 1992, a former teacher at the theater, Jane Mandel, founded Luna Stage.
- "The Whipping Man," developed over two years at Luna Stage, is receiving a first-rate production.
- They have been renting space by turns at Luna Stage and 12 Miles West, two other young but older companies in Montclair.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.