"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The first stage of this project began in Summer 2011.
- The second stage began around the end of November 1838.
- The first stage began on the morning of 26 October.
- In 1938, the second stage of the airport's development began.
- The first stage of construction for the station began in May 2011.
- The first stage of construction began in 1906 and took four years to complete.
- And now that the test was over, the next stage had begun.
- The first stage of the inquiry began on May 5, 2008.
- When the second stage begins, an additional 20 percent is to be cut.
- The first stage began in January on the south side of the bridge.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.