"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Thus he follows this model immediately with a stage theory outlining the process of psychosynthesis.
- The two stage theory was applied to countries worldwide which had not passed through the capitalist stage.
- The "stage theory," as it came to be known, quickly created a paradigm for how Americans die.
- Perhaps the stage theory of grief caught on so quickly because it made loss sound controllable.
- Many people believe his 6 stage theory was sexist because only males were in the test group for this study.
- According to the "stage theory," the process includes stages of disbelief, followed by yearning for the lost loved one, anger, depression, and acceptance.
- (etc.) It was from this that the ideas formalized in his later stage theory first emerged.
- The term "stage theory" can thus be applied to various scientific, sociological and business disciplines.
- In continental European circles, stage theory never took hold in the same way.
- There are many stage (discontinuous) theories in developmental psychology including:
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.