"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The intervals between stages are usually from 1 month to 3 months.
- This stage comes between the 2nd and 3rd principal stages.
- You can't keep doing just that, naturally, but it's a good way to break through the 'wall' between stage and audience.
- From then she started a very long career between stage, film and television, starring in hundreds of productions.
- The scenes alternate again between stage, red, yellow and blue.
- In the structure of the work, the traditional role between audience and stage has been reversed on purpose.
- The number of enemies and their starting position differ between stages.
- But she did agree with her peers that moving between film and stage was an ideal combination.
- The relationship between stage and discharge is called a rating curve.
- However, there will always be a pause of at least one minute between successive stages.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.