"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A 10,000-square-foot sound stage, the city's largest, opened in June.
- The first stage of the project opened it doors on 1 January 2009.
- The first stage of the new expansion opened on May 5th, 2012.
- The station was the terminus of the Metro system, when the first stage opened in 1980.
- The second stage opened in September 2009 with an additional 10 specialty stores.
- The stage opened in 2005 after four years of planning and development.
- The first stage of the road opened on June 18, 1968.
- The first stage of the scheme opened on 20 February 2010.
- The first stage would open the database to a very limited number of users for testing.
- The first stage cost $4.2 million and opened on 29 April 2006.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.