"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We were a team, both on and off the stage.
- That they are husband and wife off stage is, well, nice to know.
- None of which is going to keep it off the big stage.
- He did just that, but only as a means to dance her off the stage.
- Off stage, why would we think that they had any wisdom?
- The part had required little more of her than walking on and off the stage, but something about the way she moved caught his eye.
- The writing was in fact demanding enough to keep the work off the stage for most of the last century.
- You do not have to knock him off the stage.
- Does anyone think anything done on or off the stage is spontaneous?
- One is dealing with straight people, on and off the stage.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.