"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As they passed the landing stage and moved on towards the beach he looked back.
- I was then taken out onto the landing stage and, by elevator, to the ground.
- He realized then why it was so close to the landing stage.
- She led the way from the landing stage to her dwelling.
- They all set off along the landing stage towards a field of corn.
- Most of the buildings are situated near the small landing stage.
- Right at the side of the landing stage was a huge wheel.
- Same year on the bank of a gulf the landing stage has been built.
- A few minutes later the launch tied up to a landing stage.
- "Is there any landing stage on the eastern side of the rock?"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.