"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Archaic stage (8000 BCE - 1000 BCE)
- Excavations in the Altiplano Cundiboyacense (the highlands of Cundinamarca and Boyacá departments) show evidence of human activity since the Archaic stage at the beginning of the Holocene era.
- Archaic stage (c. 8000 - 1000 BC)
- The Maritime Archaic is one cultural complex among several of the Archaic stage for North American peoples.
- It followed the Archaic stage and was superseded by the Classic stage.
- Evidence exists that humans were in Indiana as early as the Archaic stage (8000-6000 BC).
- During the Archaic stage, from 6000 - 1000 BC, Wisconsin was inhabited by the Boreal Archaic and the Old Copper Indians.
- The Lithic stage was followed by the Archaic stage.
- In the sequence of North American pre-Columbian cultural stages first proposed by Gordon Willey and Philip Phillips in 1958, the Archaic stage or "Meso-Indian period" was the second period of human occupation in the Americas, from around 8000 to 2000 BC.
- The Archaic stage is characterized by subsistence economies supported through the exploitation of nuts, seeds, and shellfish.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.