"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The other three stages offer no second chance; they end at altitude, atop a mountain.
- It posts several stage and job offers every day both for students and graduates.
- The stage Wednesday is also ideal for sprinters and will offer, as he says, another chance.
- Ten outdoor stages will offer nonstop performances from noon to midnight.
- Seven stages offered a vast array of music genres on 19 and 20 July.
- And the second stage will offer a longer run.
- Numerous stages - two floating in the harbor - will offer a variety of entertainment.
- Some stages offer Yoshi the ability to morph into vehicles for a short time.
- Many stages can be completed in different orders, although each stage offers a hint plate outside that shows the recommended Level to challenge it.
- Each day, ten or more separate stages simultaneously offer different activities.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.