"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Close examination reveals window tracery of several building stages from the 13th to the early 16th century.
- The new city concert hall is in its final building stages, and will enlarge capacity to 1600.
- They may wish to visit during the building stages.
- The so-called keep is the only structure which has remained well-preserved from this oldest building stage.
- And that's kind of where we're - I feel like we're at the building stage still.
- These centers are in the building stages as of mid-2009.
- A new 2,000-seat concert hall in the cultural center is in its final building stages.
- When we get into the building stage, the costs go up.
- "We're now in the building stage, and work clothes are more important than military uniforms," he said in an interview.
- To celebrate its centenary in 1979, the College began the fifth and final building stage.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.