"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A man had come onto the stage while we were watching the fight.
- He later went onto the stage and was called to the bar in 1862.
- That position seems likely to find its way back onto the public stage in the campaign ahead.
- Maybe it will be enough to bring him back onto the stage.
- "We still have to figure out how to get him from way up there back down onto the stage, though."
- He ran onto the stage at a meeting in a community center this week.
- Then, the person will walk onto the stage, showing off a new look.
- I wanted to step right through the screen and onto the stage.
- Stepping onto the stage, a man takes his place behind two record players.
- I jumped down and helped get them onto the stage.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.