"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "That still beats Butterfield's Overland Stage by eight days."
- The Overland Stage (1927)
- "Overland Stage First Mass Transit System".
- "Neither horses, mules nor oxen could compete with the iron horse in moving freight overland," an employee of the Overland Stage wrote some 40 years later.
- In 1858 the route for the Overland Stage had been organized and incorporated the earlier private company.
- One of the many travelers to cross the desert on the Overland Stage was the young humorist Samuel Clemens (later famous as Mark Twain).
- The Overland Stage was constantly harassed, and some of the permanent settlements were threatened.
- Overland Stage: The Story of the Famous Overland Stagecoaches of the 1860's.
- The Overland Stage traveled from Denver to Laramie each day, following much the same route as the present U.S. Highway 287.
- (1901) The Overland Stage to California.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.