"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Magic X's first project was putting together a stage event featuring the members of the group.
- She has also been jury on various stage events, local and international.
- But would there be enough local interest to stage such events in every market?
- It will allow nations with smaller mountains to stage events.
- This race was a three stage event classified as 2.1.
- These races are very long single stage events, usually lasting several days.
- This network encourages schools to stage events such as asking a sports star to speak about reading and writing.
- A large hall in the lower level of the temple has facilities to stage cultural events.
- It is also used by many other schools as a place to stage in-house events.
- But a stage event almost 60 years ago has not endured in the annals of great theater.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.