"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The first stage of construction for the station began in May 2011.
- The first stage of construction began in 1906 and took four years to complete.
- Phase 2 of the plan is near the construction stage.
- At present, the project is in various stages of construction.
- One lane will be closed through the final stage of construction.
- "I also don't know in what stage of construction these weapons are," he added.
- However, none of these plans had ever proceeded to the construction stage.
- However, one did occur in the early stages of construction.
- The church remained in various stages of construction for over a century after 1196.
- After further stages of construction, the building was completed in 1961.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.