"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The race comprised 11 stages, covering 1,294.8 kilometres.
- The west tower is 13th century and comprises three stages divided by ashlared stone bands.
- Performed with closed or blindfolded eyes, it comprises five stages, four of which are accompanied by music.
- The game world is composed of five cities, each comprising two stages, except the final city which has three.
- A rally usually comprises approximately 15-30 special stages.
- It comprises three stages, each supported by objective questionnaires and guidelines.
- The project comprises 15 stages, which will be completed over the decade.
- The admission is highly competitive and comprises three stages which must be completed successfully.
- The reason the budget is such a complex entity is, of course, that it primarily comprises two stages.
- As you know, the procedure comprises two stages.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.