"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Neither was he able to find any suitable stage work.
- Directing for radio, she said, is different from stage work.
- This was his first experience with any form of stage work.
- She had been involved with television, feature films, and stage work for years.
- A happy marriage followed, as did stage work - and religion.
- He left the company in 1979, and decided to pursue stage work.
- For the moment, at least, he prefers film to stage work.
- Attitudes changed when the second stage work started in 1935.
- It took some time until he could make a living from his stage work.
- After the war he returned to acting, getting back into stage work.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.