"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The flora and fauna were still at a primitive stage of evolution.
- And maybe they're dead, too or back at the primitive stage.
- Two held life in more or less primitive stages, but Ridgeback was perfect.
- The cultural development of the country was thrown back to the primitive stage.
- A primitive stage of our development has now given way to a civilized era.
- On Aspasia fliers would never get through their primitive stage.
- The Finnish language project was started in late 2002, but it remained at a very primitive stage until well into 2003.
- But in point of fact, all advanced forms of life have evolved from more primitive stages.
- Evil is an early or primitive stage of moral development.
- I suppose the difficulty about us is that so far as money and possessions are concerned we're at a more primitive stage than the rest.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.