"haul" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We had to talk fast, or she'd have hauled us back home with her.
- Hauling himself half to his feet with the grab, he was back in action.
- Didn't think it would look good if I hauled him into court with his hair curled.
- He hauled me up into the framework with him, and immediately I could move again.
- I thought about hauling her with us and decided it wouldn't improve our odds.
- I can never haul you up, with but one good arm.
- The men on the top of the cliff were still hauling with all their weight and strength.
- Trying to cover his uncertainty, he hauled the boy back down to the deck with a little more force than necessary.
- He dragged Jim's arm about his shoulder and hauled the rest of him with it.
- The sensation must have pleased him for soon he was hauling with a will.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.